Career Guidance And Self-Development
The My Self Questionnaire produces a personalized report disclosing the user's strengths, career types they are suited to and practical development tips.
My Self Questionnaire
The questionnaire measures an individual's potential talents across a range of areas in the workplace.
My Self Report
Completing the My Self Questionnaire generates a personalized My Self Report. This report draws upon Saville Assessment's extensive research into the behaviors and competencies shown to drive successful workplace performance within a range of roles.
The report is easy to understand and includes information on the following areas:
- Signature Strengths - behaviors that the individual prefers to exhibit and the type of organizational culture they are suited to
- Challenge Areas - areas that the individual finds more difficult to demonstrate ability in
- Career Area Chart - shows the career options which are most likely to suit the person and maximize their strengths
- Career Area Fit - provides more detail about the top three career areas to which the person is most suited
- Provides beneficial career planning information
- Gives an accurate insight into how the individual behaves
- Provides constructive development tips
- Highlights the career area and culture the individual is best suited to
- Draws upon extensive research into what constitutes successful performance
- Short completion time
The My Self Report can be used for:
- Career guidance and coaching
- Interview preparation
- Development planning
- Performance coaching
The My Self Questionnaire offers an effective and easy assessment for career planning discussions and to help individuals prepare for interview and the work environment.
- 8 minutes - My Self