Client Support Administrator Role
Position: Client Support Administrator
Location: New Malden
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Benefits: Bonus, pension, private health insurance, life assurance, cycle-to-work and childcare voucher schemes.
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company that is making waves in the Occupational Psychology industry.
We are looking for an Administrator to join a tightly integrated and highly motivated client support team, administering and supporting clients and candidates’ use of online assessments. The team manages UK and international client and candidate requests.
Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company is an international assessment business working with organisations to identify, select and develop talented individuals and teams. Our driven teams all share a belief in customer service and a passion for innovation in assessment.
Saville Assessment is committed to working with the latest tools and technologies to deliver effective assessment solutions. Our core business is to develop and deliver psychometric tests, questionnaires and assessment tools for use when:
- Hiring Talent
- Building Talent
- Leading Talent
Saville Assessment is a member of the leading global advisory, broking and solutions company Willis Towers Watson, allowing us to offer our clients an end-to-end service of talent management, benefits, technology, reward, risk and capital management.
- Responding to candidate queries and client requests by email or phone
- Setting-up online assessments in accordance with client requirements
- Diagnosing and resolving technical and non-technical client and candidate issues
- Taking ownership of queries to meet tight deadlines and agreed Service Level Agreements
- Monitoring and maintaining client online systems
- Working as part of a team
- Developing internal networks
- Organised and detail-conscious
- Committed to meeting deadlines and SLAs, and able to follow procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer support skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Team orientated and focused on meeting shared goals
- Flexible and able to cope with pressure
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.