Wave® Development Reports
The Wave Development Reports draw on over 1200 practical development actions to promote focused development planning.
They are used in:
- Management development
- Assessment/development center follow-up
- Onboarding of new hires
- Quick and easy development planning
- Builds on strengths to maximize performance
- Highlights possible overplayed strengths which may be derailing
- Suggests ways to manage limitations
- Focuses on the behaviors shown to drive workplace performance
There are two reports: the Summary and Premium Report. Tips and actions are shown for:
- Building Strengths
- Possible Overplayed Strengths - 'Watch Fors'
- Development Tips
- Managing Limitations
The Summary Development Report focuses on rank ordered Wave Competency Potential scores. It highlights the top eight Building Strengths, the top four Possible Overplayed Strengths, the lowest eight Development Tips and the lowest four Managing Limitations.
The Premium Development Report covers all 36 of the Wave Competency Potential scores. The type of development tip is determined by the Wave score on each of the 36 competencies.
The Wave Development Reports bridge the gap between diagnosis and development planning. A great resource for anyone working on personal action plans.
Online via our assessment platform Oasys or our Bureau Service.
- 40 minutes - Wave Professional Styles
- 13 minutes - Wave Focus Styles
- 10 minutes - Wave Performance 360
Supporting User Guide Provided