Thriving in Transformation
Change & Transformation isn’t new, but the current pace is unparalleled and accelerating. Our clients are looking for more from their people. There is a real need to identify, measure and build the behaviors which help people successfully navigate change. To help them tackle this challenge, we created the Building Resilient Agility Report.
Our sessions this month will looked at the story, the positioning and applications of the new Building Resilient Agility Report.
If you missed a session, or would like to listen again, please click on the relevant download link below.
The Story Behind Resilient Agility
Date: Thursday 12th November 2020
In this session, the product development team shared:
- The client and market feedback that drove the development of this new solution
- How we created the Resilient Agility model using 10 years of Wave data
- A technical overview of the model and how it underpins the report and analytics
Building Capacity for Resilient Agility in the Workplace
Date: Tuesday 17th November 2020
In this session, we will took a look at the Building Resilient Agility report and Resilient Agility Analytics in action:
- Demonstrating live how the Resilient Agility Analytics can be applied
- How to use the report and user guide with a client for a feedback session
- Supporting a client with specific conversation topics for Resilient Agility
Positioning Resilient Agility in the Market
Date: Thursday 26th November 2020
As we co-ordinated launch activity for this new solution, in this session we looked at:
- Who the target market is
- What the applications are
- Routes to market
- Competitors and challenges to overcome
- Marketing activity
Find out what else is happening throughout the conference and download recordings of past events:
Transforming Training - December 2020
These sessions focus on how to adapt your training programs to be delivered virtually.
Reimagining Assessment - January 2021
We share new product developments, marketing materials, and client case studies.
Virtual International Conference 2020 Overview
Return to conference overview page.