New Insights & Trends
In 2019, HR and Talent Professionals across the UK joined us for our Ignite event series, sparking new ideas and fresh perspectives on the hottest talent topics.
Delegates from a wide variety of organizations including Virgin Atlantic, Apple, Manchester City FC, Amey, Tesco, Mondelez and many more took part in a lively mix of industry networking, interactive exercises and roundtable discussion.
Hear the key trends and themes from two of the workshops by downloading the webcasts below:
That Don't Impress Me Much!
Does a focus on candidate engagement have to compromise performance quality?
- Hear the metrics for measuring successful assessment and where the potential ‘tipping-points’ are
- Learn how clients are balancing candidate engagement and quality
- See data illustrating what candidates want and how this can be leveraged to create an environment people want to stay in
The Day After Tomorrow
How can we ensure leaders will make organizational ambitions a reality?
- Hear the leadership challenges and opportunities facing organizations right now
- Learn about the Leadership Impact approach to assessment
- See the latest stats and trends around Agility & Transformation, Diversity & Culture and Digitalization & Delivery
See what else is new at Saville Assessment
New Training Courses & Offers
Find out about our exclusive training offers and free courses available, plus receive a copy of our full 2020 training schedule.
New Products & Pricing
See some of the cutting-edge products that we launched in 2019 and also look forward to some of the exciting new innovations coming in 2020.
New Case Studies
Check out some of our most recent case studies, showcasing how Saville Assessment's solutions are helping clients to Hire, Build and Lead their Talent.