Occupational Psychology Consultants, Saville Assessment, South West London
We help clients place the right people in the right roles and support them in making sure they thrive once they are there. We want to hear from you if you are looking to:
- Develop your career at one of the leading names in talent assessment
- Work with some of the highest profile global organisations to help them develop effective strategies for assessing and developing their talent
- Work with clients and colleagues from different countries, cultures and background
- Have a job where no two days are the same as you look to help our 1,000+ client organisations address their unique challenges
- Drive sales to support the continued growth of the Saville Assessment organisation and assessment portfolio
- Build a deep understanding of the Saville Assessment portfolio and pass this knowledge onto others through training and tutoring
- Join a company which adds value through their professional, and extra-curricular, activities
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.
Are you interested?
If you are the right person for us, we will help you thrive by providing:
- The chance to work with, and learn from, some of the most respected Occupational Psychologists in our profession
- Support with your continued professional development, including support to become a Chartered Psychologist (Qualification in Occupational Psychology (Stage 2))
- A competitive salary and a generous benefits package (bonus, pension, private health insurance, life assurance, cycle-to-work and childcare voucher schemes)
- The trust to deliver with high profile clients from day one
Whilst your role will include travel to work on client projects, the majority of your time will be spent in our headquarters in South West London.
If you are interested in this opportunity but have not had experience in a client facing environment, please note we will be recruiting for Consultant Analyst positions in early 2019. If you would like to be considered for these, please register your interest by mailing email@example.com
You will have:
- An MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent
- A passion for understanding what makes an effective assessment/development solution
- Experience of building effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- The ability to communicate clearly and with impact
- Experience of building skills in others through coaching and/or training
- Exceptional written communication
- The ability to work with statistics
- A drive to ensure great client outcomes in your projects
- An ability to work efficiently without compromising quality
- The ability to independently manage your workload
Does this sound like you?
To apply, please complete the short form on this page. The assessment process will include the following stages:
Online aptitude and behavioural assessment (guidance and preparation documents will be provided)
Video interview (guidance and preparation documents will be provided)
Face to face assessment (guidance and preparation documents will be provided). The face to face assessment is currently scheduled to take place week commencing 17th December. We appreciate this is close to the Christmas holidays. If this causes any issues please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th November
Every applicant will receive feedback on their application.
This year we are pioneering a new approach to video interviewing where video interviews are powered by the outputs from our assessment results. We are trialling this approach in this campaign.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.