Occupational Psychology Traineeships,
Saville Assessment, South West London
Saville Assessment was founded to help clients place the right people in the right roles and support them in making sure their people thrive once they are there. We want to hear from you if you are looking to:
- Kickstart your career at one of the leading names in talent assessment
- Secure a job where no two days are the same as you look to help our 1,000+ client organisations address their unique assessment challenges
- Support on projects, helping some of the highest profile organisations around the world develop effective strategies for assessing and developing their talent
- Work with clients and colleagues from different countries, cultures and backgrounds
- Experience how an Occupational Psychology consultancy operates by rotating across Saville Assessment’s key function areas
- Assist clients with day-to-day technical and sales enquiries, applying detailed knowledge of our products
- Build a deep understanding of the Saville Assessment portfolio and pass this knowledge on to others through tutoring on training courses
- Learn how to effectively manage accounts and projects by providing support to colleagues across the organisation
Applications for this position are now closed.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.
If you are the right person for us, we will help you thrive by providing:
- The chance to work with, and learn from, some of the most respected Occupational Psychologists in our profession
- Support with your continued professional development
- Test User: Occupational Ability & Personality (Level A & B) training to give you the skill base needed to understand and use our assessment portfolio
- A competitive starting salary of £30,000 and access to a generous benefits package (pension, private health insurance, life assurance, bonus, and cycle-to-work schemes)
- Great career progression opportunities
- Buddying and mentoring schemes to ensure you have the support you need to thrive and grow your career in Occupational Psychology
The expectation is that most of your time will be spent in our headquarters in New Malden, London.
You can hear the experiences of some of our traineeship alumni in the below video:
Career progression at Saville Assessment
We practice what we preach and have always invested in growing talent. Should you join us, here is what your career path could look like:
Start as a Consultant Analyst and spend time learning how we work by rotating through and supporting our core functions; Business Development, Research and Development, and Consultancy
Develop to the role of a Consultant where you can apply the skills you have learnt and take on your own portfolio of accounts to manage.
Grow further to become a Senior Consultant, taking on more responsibility and spending more time delivering client requirements through others.
Lead by becoming a Managing Consultant, working with the senior leadership team to grow the business.
Research Psychologist Route
Develop to the role of a Research Psychologist where you can apply the skills you have learnt and take on your own products to manage.
Grow further to become a Senior Research Psychologist, taking on more responsibility managing and developing a portfolio of products.
Lead by becoming a Product Manager, working with the senior leadership team to grow the Saville Assessment product offering and guiding their effective application.
You will have:
- An MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent (or be studying towards it – completing all exams, final projects, and assessments this year).
- A passion for understanding what makes an effective assessment/development solution
- A willingness and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Exceptional written communication
- High attention to detail and a willingness to support with project administration
- The ability to quickly build effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- A drive to ensure great client outcomes when supporting on projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and work flexibly across different projects and rotations
- A proficiency with numbers and be comfortable working with statistics
To apply, please complete the short form on this page. The assessment process will include the following stages:
If you meet the requirements for the role, you will be invited to take our online aptitude and behavioural assessments (guidance and preparation documents will be provided).
If successful, we will ask you to complete a short video assessment (guidance and preparation documents will be provided).
If progressed, you will be invited to attend an in-person assessment event which will happen week commencing 11th April.
The final stage is an interview with representatives of our senior leadership team, once you pass the assessment event stage. We aim to make the final offer by May.
The closing date for applications is 25th March 2022, 16.00 UK Time
The start date is September 2022, although it is possible to start before then. This can be discussed at a later stage.
Every applicant will receive feedback on their application.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.