Occupational Psychology Traineeships,
Saville Assessment, South West London
Saville Assessment was founded to help clients place the right people in the right roles and support them in making sure their people thrive once they are there. We want to hear from you if you are looking to:
- Kick start your career at one of the leading names in talent assessment
- Secure a job where no two days are the same as you look to help our 1,000+ client organisations address their unique assessment challenges
- Support on projects, helping some of the highest profile global organisations develop effective strategies for assessing and developing their talent
- Work with clients and colleagues from different countries, cultures and backgrounds
- Experience how an Occupational Psychology consultancy operates by rotating across our key function areas
- Assist clients with day-to-day technical and sales enquiries using detailed knowledge of our products
- Build a deep understanding of the Saville Assessment portfolio and pass this knowledge on to others through tutoring on training courses
- Learn how to effectively manage accounts and projects by providing support to colleagues across the organisation
- Join a company where you can develop your career as a Consultant in Occupational Psychology through added professional and extra-curricular activities
Applications for this position are now closed
Are you interested?
If you are the right person for us, we will help you thrive by providing:
- A competitive starting salary of £30,000 and a generous benefits package (pension, private health insurance, life assurance, bonus, cycle-to-work and childcare voucher schemes)
- The chance to work with, and learn from, some of the most respected Occupational Psychologists in our profession
- Support with your continued professional development, including support to become a Chartered Psychologist (Qualification in Occupational Psychology, Stage 2)
- Test User: Occupational Ability & Personality (Level A & B) training to give you the skills base needed to understand and use our assessment portfolio
- Great career progression opportunities
- Buddying and mentoring schemes to ensure you have the support you need to thrive and grow your career in Occupational Psychology
Whilst your role will include some travel to work on client projects, the majority of your time will be spent in our brand new headquarters in New Malden, London.
Career progression at Saville Assessment
We practice what we preach and have always invested in growing talent. Please watch the short video below to hear about experiences, project highlights and life at Saville Assessment from some of our traineeship alumni.
Should you join us, here is what your career path could look like:
Start as a Consultant Analyst and spend time learning how we work by rotating through and supporting our core functions; Business Development, Research and Development, and Consultancy.
Develop to the role of a Consultant where you can apply the skills you have learnt and take on your own portfolio of accounts to manage.
Grow further to become a Senior Consultant, taking on more responsibility and spending more time delivering client requirements through others.
Lead by becoming a Managing Consultant, working with the senior leadership team to grow the business.
You will have:
- An MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent (or be studying towards it - completing this year)
- A passion for understanding what makes an effective assessment/development solution
- A willingness and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Exceptional written communication
- High attention to detail and willingness to support with project administration
- The ability to quickly build effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- A drive to ensure great client outcomes when supporting on projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and work flexibly across different projects and rotations
- Proficient numerical ability and a comfort working with statistics
To apply, please complete the short form on this page. The assessment process will include the following stages:
If you meet the requirements for the role, you will be invited to take our online aptitude and behavioural assessments (guidance and preparation documents will be provided).
If successful, we will ask you to complete a short video assessment (guidance and preparation documents will be provided).
If progressed, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre (week commencing 8th April).
The final stage is an interview with representatives of our senior leadership team. These interviews will take place week commencing 15th April or 22nd April.
Does this sound like you?
The closing date for applications was Thursday 14th March
The start date is September 2019, although it is possible to start before then. This can be discussed at a later stage.
Every applicant will have the opportunity to receive feedback on their application.
Saville Assessment does not offer visa sponsorship. If successful, you will be required to provide proof of your right to work in the UK.
Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.