Target Group: Technical Apprentices, Operational Staff in Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and Transport
The Operational Strengths questionnaire identifies the potential strengths of an individual against the behaviors required for apprentice, technical and manufacturing type roles. It is designed for:
- Quick and effective volume screening
- Assessing cultural and/or values fit
- Accurate prediction of strengths – uses behaviors shown to predict good performance
- Better placement – identifies where the individual will make the greatest impact
- Talent pooling – scores can be pooled across different roles
- Benchmarks candidates - against a relevant comparison group
For large candidate volumes, merit lists of scores against the key requirements can be provided. Scores can also be analyzed for cultural and values fit.
Reports show the individual's potential against key requirements.
A superior approach to volume screening of behavioral strengths
Online administration via our assessment platform Oasys or our Bureau Service.
10 minutes - Operational Strengths
Requires an accredited Wave user to design and oversee projects. Line managers and recruiters can work with the data without training.