Performance 360 Training
This course equips delegates to use our Wave Performance 360 assessment and is also open to individuals already trained in the use of Wave®. The training focuses on how to facilitate effective performance feedback discussions using data from our Wave Performance 360 questionnaire.
The workshop incorporates extensive practical learning and feedback experience to give participants a hands-on insight into using the product and understanding its potential to improve performance management and drive greater performance.
Key Learning Objectives
Delegates will be able to:
- Set up a 360 degree appraisal project.
- Link performance 360 to development planning, interpreting data and deliver feedback.
- Facilitate, appraisals feedback and discussion around 360 degree data accurately and appropriately.
- Learn how to map the Performance 360 dimensions to organizational competency models.
- Understand the Wave Performance Culture Framework.
Who is This Course For?
Practitioners who would like to assess the performance of individuals at work objectively and who are already trained in the use of the Wave personality questionnaires.
Course Availability: Available as an in-house course only. Please contact us for further information.
"Wave Performance 360 is the best 360 system I have ever worked with. It is an ideal organizational tool - it covers a lot of ground whilst only taking 10 minutes to complete."