Strengths is a powerful suite of behavioral screening questionnaires offering a cost-effective approach to volume recruitment.
Questionnaires and reports are available for specific roles:
- Strengths-based behavioral screening
- Measures fit against organizational values and/or culture
- Structured interviewing - with Interview Guides available
- Effective prediction of performance - identifies strengths
- Fast screening - for large volumes
- Easy integration with applicant tracking systems
- Improves caliber of later-stage candidates
- Positive candidate experience
- Benchmarking - against relevant comparison groups
- Supports hiring manager recruiters - easy-to-interpret reports guide interviews
The five Strengths Reports provide a summary of an individual’s potential against key requirements.
Merit List Reporting - for large volumes, lists of candidates' scores are provided which can be integrated with scores from other assessments. These allow for efficient comparison of results within a group.
Merit lists can be provided on standard scores or mapped to specific role requirements to produce a bespoke list.
Fit scores can also be provided against an organization’s cultural and value requirements.
Behavioral Screening Questionnaires
A superior approach to screening large numbers of candidates
Online administration via our assessment platform Oasys or our Bureau Service.
- 20 minutes - Work Strengths
- 10 minutes - Operational Strengths
- 10 minutes - Commercial Strengths
- 10 minutes - Customer Strengths
- 10 minutes - Administrative Strengths
Requires an accredited Wave user to design and oversee projects. Line managers and recruiters can work with Strengths data without training.