Our Work Strengths Reports show a candidate’s potential strengths against 36 competency areas, along with aspects of the culture, job and environment that are likely to enhance or inhibit the candidate’s performance.
For large candidate numbers, a merit list of scores against the key requirements can be provided. Interview Guides provide a summary of an individual’s scores along with relevant questions and follow up probes for interview.
- Accurate prediction of behaviors.
- Easy integration with applicant tracking systems.
- Improves calibre of later stage candidates.
- Positive candidate experience - questions are relevant with short completion times.
- Talent pooling - scores can be pooled across different work streams.
- Benchmarking of applicants.
- Better placement - shows performance enhancers and inhibitors.
20 minutes - Work Strengths
10 minutes - Operational Strengths
10 minutes - Commercial Strengths
10 minutes - Customer Strengths
10 minutes - Administrative Strengths
Requires an accredited Wave user to design and oversee projects. Line managers and recruiters can work with the data without training.
Online administration via our assessment platform Oasys or our Bureau Service.
"The Strengths questionnaire has been instrumental in improving our recruitment, reducing our costs and halving our time to hire."
Got Any Questions?
If you have any questions or want to make an enquiry about our products or services, please fill in the form and a member of our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.