Talent Assessment Business Development Lead
Location: Middle East (Dubai/Riyadh)
As a Saville Assessment Business Development Lead for Willis Towers Watson in the Middle East, you will take a lead role in selling and presenting Saville Assessment - as a provider of integrated talent assessment solutions, advice and technology to help organizations hire, build and lead their talent.
You will work closely with colleagues in the Human Capital segment and in the regional geographies to shape, drive and execute go-to-market plans that support product and customer growth. You will work with internal stakeholders to: (a) coordinate go-to-market plans with other sales leaders, (b) actively participates in sales planning /go-to-market meetings, (c) build our network by educating and collaborating with other parts of the WTW business on our assessment capabilities.
The key elements of the role include:
- Contributing to the design of and delivering on an effective business development strategy
- Gaining market share in the workplace assessment space
- Identifying and winning new client relationships
- Growing and maintaining relationships with current and new clients
- Identifying, shaping and winning assessment based client projects across the talent life cycle including volume assessment pursuits (e.g. graduate, contact center, retail)
- Building out new case studies to assist in the sales cycle
- Achieve sales targets, including: (a) an overall sales goal, (b) a specific number and amount of sales credit from new business
- Identify and effectively refer and manage opportunities focused on other WTW business lines
- Weekly management of sales pipeline: such that you have an accurate ongoing pipeline
- Contribute to meeting or exceeding our annual profitability (NOI) metrics
- Collaborate with colleagues to broaden and deepen relationships with clients as they relate to the Saville Assessment services
- Establish a trusted advisor role with clients and, as appropriate, provide consistent, superior relationship management concerning our assessment solutions
- Develop plans for up-selling and cross-selling with current clients
- Models and promotes a positive and professional work environment in everyday behavior
- Effectively works with colleagues to sell work
- Drives a sales culture by prioritizing pursuits, emphasizing the value we place in new business, learning from losses, celebrating and sharing wins, and recognizing sales contributions of others
- Demonstrates effective sales leadership behaviors, including team collaboration, creative solutions to win, compelling RFP writing, persistent follow up, sound judgment in scoping/pricing, and focusing on closing the deal
- Proven track record of generating new revenue with new or existing clients or organizations (medium to large in size) as they relate to assessment sales
- A consultative sales presence with polished and well developed written and oral communication skills
- Deep knowledge of assessment products and competitors, particularly in the Middle East
- Track record of success in managing and expanding client relationships and ability to influence senior management and boards
- Proven ability to establish relationships and work collaboratively with team members in other practices and at all levels to effectively sell and deliver on client needs
- Interest and aptitude in keeping abreast of latest developments in psychometric assessment tools
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Qualified in BPS Ability and Personality and preferably a Chartered Occupational Psychologist or equivalent.
Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company is an international assessment business working with organisations to identify, select and develop talented individuals and teams. Our driven teams all share a belief in customer service and a passion for innovation in assessment.
Saville Assessment is committed to working with the latest tools and technologies to deliver effective assessment solutions. Our core business is to develop and deliver psychometric tests, questionnaires and assessment tools for use when:
- Hiring talent
- Building talent
- Leading talent
Saville Assessment is a member of the leading global advisory, broking and solutions company Willis Towers Watson, allowing us to offer our clients an end-to-end service of talent management, benefits, technology, reward, risk and capital management.
Our clients include BP International, Jaguar Land Rover, E.ON, HMRC, easyJet, Network Rail, Prudential, Novo Nordisk, Virgin Media, Walmart, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Vodafone, United Utilities and Nestlé.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.