Test User: Occupational Ability (BPS Level A Training) - 2 Days
- Equips delegates to objectively assess and reliably select candidates using Saville Assessment aptitude tests.
- The course confers eligibility for the British Psychological Society (BPS) Test User: Occupational Ability qualification (also known as BPS Level A training).
Our psychometric test training course equips delegates to administer the full range of our aptitude tests, interpret the results and give feedback to individuals. The Level A course is fully tutored with a minimal amount of pre- and post-course work. This training confers eligibility for the BPS Test User: Occupational Ability qualification (also known as BPS Level A training).
Key Learning Objectives
Delegates will be able to:
- Gain access to our portfolio of over 90 Aptitude Tests.
- Use aptitude assessments professionally in the workplace.
- Understand different perspectives on intelligence and aptitudes.
- Conduct a job analysis and identify the psychometric assessment requirements.
- Run professional supervised testing sessions.
- Interpret ability tests and provide high quality feedback.
- Predict job success and performance.
- Integrate ability testing with wider processes.
- Understand how ethics and equal opportunities apply to psychometrics.
- Understand how to measure the cost-benefits of psychometric selection.
- Evaluate ability tests in terms of their reliability and validity.
"Materials are great – very professional. Gemma is a talented facilitator both in terms of style and knowledge."
"...applying science to the workplace and creating the gold standard for psychometric tests."
- The British Psychological Society