Test User: Occupational Ability (BPS Level A Training) - 2 Days
Learn how to administer our industry-leading aptitude tests, interpret the results and provide best-practice feedback to candidates in just two days!
- Equips delegates to objectively assess and reliably select candidates using Saville Assessment aptitude tests and Work Strengths behavioral questionnaires.
- Our experienced course tutors comprehensively cover the fundamentals of psychometrics & best-practice screening through a mix of theory, practical exercises and case studies.
- Get access to more than 180 aptitude tests and behavioral screeners to use in your recruitment process, including our industry-leading Swift assessments.
- This engaging course confers eligibility for the British Psychological Society (BPS) Test User: Occupational Ability qualification (also known as BPS Level A training).
Key Learning Objectives
Delegates will be able to:
- Ensure fair and lawful selection processes
- Predict job success and performance
- Conduct a job analysis and identify the psychometric assessment requirements
- Unlock access to our portfolio of over 90 aptitude tests and five Work Strengths behavioral questionnaires
- Integrate ability testing and behavioral fit scores with applicant tracking systems
- Administer ability tests and interpret candidates results
- Run professional testing sessions
- Give best-practice feedback to candidates
- Demonstrate the business value of psychometric tests
The Level A course is fully tutored with a minimal amount of pre and post-course work, and training also confers eligibility for the BPS Test User: Occupational Ability qualification (also known as BPS Level A training).
Gain the skills to use our Swift aptitude assessments for high-quality selection of:
- Customer Service Staff
- Sales Staff
- Administration Staff & Apprenticeships
- Graduates & Early Careers
- Senior Managers & Directors
- And much more!
"(The course director was) very passionate about the topics, made it come to life - clear & concise”
"Was great to broaden my existing knowledge. Well-paced; was engaged for the full course. Well designed."
Direct Line Group