Test User: Occupational Ability (BPS Level A Training) - 2 Days
Learn how to administer our industry-leading aptitude tests, interpret the results and provide best-practice feedback to candidates in just two days!
- Equips delegates to objectively assess and reliably select candidates using Saville Assessment aptitude tests and Work Strengths behavioral questionnaires.
- Our experienced course tutors comprehensively cover the fundamentals of psychometrics & best-practice screening through a mix of theory, practical exercises and case studies.
- Get access to more than 180 aptitude tests and behavioral screeners to use in your recruitment process, including our industry-leading Swift assessments.
- This engaging course confers eligibility for the British Psychological Society (BPS) Test User: Occupational Ability qualification (also known as BPS Level A training).
Key Learning Objectives
Delegates will be able to:
- Ensure fair and lawful selection processes
- Predict job success and performance
- Conduct a job analysis and identify the psychometric assessment requirements
- Unlock access to our portfolio of over 90 aptitude tests and five Work Strengths behavioral questionnaires
- Integrate ability testing and behavioral fit scores with applicant tracking systems
- Administer ability tests and interpret candidates results
- Run professional testing sessions
- Give best-practice feedback to candidates
- Demonstrate the business value of psychometric tests
The Level A course is fully tutored with a minimal amount of pre and post-course work, and training also confers eligibility for the BPS Test User: Occupational Ability qualification (also known as BPS Level A training).
Gain the skills to use our Swift aptitude assessments for high-quality selection of:
- Customer Service Staff
- Sales Staff
- Administration Staff & Apprenticeships
- Graduates & Early Careers
- Senior Managers & Directors
- And much more!
"(The course director was) very passionate about the topics, made it come to life - clear & concise”
"Was great to broaden my existing knowledge. Well-paced; was engaged for the full course. Well designed."
Direct Line Group
To find out more about this psychometric qualification, contact us using the form above or call 020 8619 9000 today!