Test User: Occupational Ability and Personality (BPS Level A and B) - 4 Days
- Equips delegates to use Saville Assessment’s full range of assessments for identifying, recruiting and developing talent.
- The course confers eligibility for the British Psychological Society (BPS) Test User: Occupational Ability and Personality qualifications, also known as BPS Level A and B.
Our combined Test User: Occupational Ability and Personality course (BPS Level A and B training) qualifies you to use our aptitude tests and Wave® personality questionnaires in just four days (plus approximately four hours of pre-course and four hours of post-course work). We give you full psychometric training on how to administer, interpret and give feedback on our ability tests and personality questionnaires. This enables you to use these tools professionally within the workplace.
Key Learning Objectives:
Test User: Occupational Ability (BPS Level A training)
- The course takes two days
- Confers eligibility for BPS certification
- Gain immediate access to over 90 individual Saville Assessment Aptitude Tests.
- Run professional supervised testing sessions.
- Interpret ability tests and provide quality feedback.
- Profile the job requirements and choose suitable assessments.
- Predict job success and performance.
- Integrate assessments with wider processes.
- Evaluate ability tests in terms of their reliability and validity.
- Demonstrate the business value of psychometric tests.
- Ensure fair and lawful selection processes.
Test User: Occupational Personality (BPS Level B training)
- The course takes two days
- Confers eligibility for the BPS course certificate
- Gain immediate access to the Wave personality questionnaires – Professional Styles and Focus Styles – and the full range of output reports available from these questionnaires.
- Apply the Wave Styles model integrating behaviors, motivation, talent, competency potential and culture fit.
- Interpret and give high-quality feedback on Wave Styles.
- Delve deeper with unique features – Motive-Talent 'splits', Normative-Ipsative 'splits' and Facet Ranges.
- Apply practical skills to work through case studies in selection, development and organizational analysis.
- Evaluate personality questionnaires in terms of their reliability and validity.
For individual Test User: Occupational Ability and Personality courses, please look at the separate ability test training (Level A) and personality assessment training (Level B) pages for further course details and the training schedule for available dates and locations.
"Was great to broaden my existing knowledge. Well paced; was engaged for the full course. Well designed."
Direct Line Group
"...applying science to the workplace and creating the gold standard for psychometric tests."
- The British Psychological Society