Training Administrator – Maternity Cover, 15-month FTC
We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of a dynamic company that is making a major difference to how talent assessment is delivered globally.
- Position: Training Administrator
- Location: New Malden, Surrey
- Full-time position: 35 hours per week
- Contract type: 15-month fixed term contract
- Salary: £25,000 per annum pro rata dependent upon experience
- Benefits: Bonus, pension, private health insurance, life assurance, cycle-to-work and childcare voucher schemes.
Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company is an international assessment business working with organisations to identify, select and develop talented individuals and teams. Our driven teams all share a belief in customer service and a passion for innovation in assessment.
Saville Assessment is committed to working with the latest tools and technologies to deliver effective assessment solutions. Our core business is to develop and deliver psychometric tests, questionnaires and assessment tools for use when:
- Hiring talent
- Building talent
- Leading talent
Saville Assessment is a member of the leading global advisory, broking and solutions company Willis Towers Watson, allowing us to offer our clients an end-to-end service of talent management, benefits, technology, reward, risk and capital management.
We are looking for a Training Administrator to join us on a maternity cover fixed-term contract. Saville Assessment run an extensive client training programme in the UK and internationally, upskilling our clients in the use of our leading psychometric assessment product portfolio. The Training Administrator is responsible for all aspects of our training programme administration to ensure the smooth-running of our courses, including venue management, booking our clients onto courses and preparing and shipping course materials.
The Training Administrator is responsible for:
- Booking and managing venues to host our training courses, including contract negotiation
- Booking clients onto public courses and liaising directly with clients and the Consultancy team to manage in-house course bookings
- Responding promptly to delegate queries and requests by email or phone
- Preparing course materials, including printing and preparing materials, managing course material shipment via our global courier service and liaising with suppliers (e.g. printers, merchandisers)
- Ensuring training records and course information is kept up-to-date on our online system, for both UK courses and for our global partner network
- Management of our hard-copy stock including processing client orders and conducting a monthly stock-check
- Management of our online Learning Management System and booking clients onto our e-learning courses
- Preparing end-of-month reports on booking numbers and revenues
- Working with the sales and marketing team to manage the public course schedule and booking numbers to help meet commercial targets
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding client invoicing
- Assisting with other office duties where required
To be considered for this role, candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- High attention to detail
- Able to work quickly and meet deadlines
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Excellent client support skills
- Able to build strong colleague relationships and work well with other teams in the business
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to cope with pressure
- Able to learn new processes and to use new systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in events or training management
- Be physically able to spend long periods of time on your feet, packing and lifting boxes (up to 25kg) and printing materials
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 31st May 2019.
Every applicant will have the opportunity to receive feedback on their application.
Saville Assessment does not offer visa sponsorship. If successful, you will be required to provide proof of your right to work in the UK.
Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
By applying for a role at Saville Assessment you confirm that you have read the Data Protection Policy available on our careers page and understand how your personal data will be used and stored. You grant permission to Saville Assessment to use the personal data that you submit for the purposes described.