Wave Distance Learning
Holders of Test User: Occupational Personality (Level B) certification can complete a Wave Transfer course via online Distance Learning. This takes approximately four hours to complete, online at your own pace, and users will receive a complimentary practice feedback session with a consultant upon completion.
Delegates will acquire a range of skills which will enable them to use the Wave personality questionnaires, including:
- Applying the styles model and integrating personality, motivation, competency and culture.
- Understanding the Wave Performance Culture Framework and the key characteristics that underpin success at work.
- Exploring response style and control for distortion.
- Delving deeper into Motive-Talent splits, Normative-Ipsative splits and Facet Ranges.
- Understanding the range of output reports available for use across selection, development, onboarding and coaching.
Who is This Course For?
This course is designed to introduce Wave® to participants who are already qualified to the standard of British Psychological Society (BPS) Test User: Occupational Personality (Level B training).
"We use Wave® in our talent activities and development of senior management teams. We can highly recommend the tools."
"...applying science to the workplace and creating the gold standard for psychometric tests."
- The British Psychological Society