Wave® Leadership Impact Report
Generated from the Wave Professional Styles personality questionnaire, the Wave Leadership Impact Report is used for:
- Identifying leadership potential
- Leadership selection
- Leadership coaching and development
- M&A activity
- Impact model bridges the gap between specific behaviors and organizational level outcomes
- Provides positively framed, work-relevant development advice avoiding potential for negative impact
- Uses the Wave deep-dives to identify leadership potential and provide extra levels of details for powerful conversation
- Impact model resonates strongly with end users for improved reflection and performance
The report links to behaviors under three key impact areas of leadership:
- Professional Leadership
- People Leadership
- Pioneering Leadership
The leadership impact potential prediction gives a unique prediction of likely strengths and limitations against nine key impact areas.
Under the nine key impact areas sit 18 leadership styles.
The report includes reflections for development to encourage self-awareness and development.
A Situational Leadership Effectiveness Profile shows situations where the individual is likely to be most and least effective.
The Leadership Impact Report is the first leadership report to bridge the gap between behaviours and leadership outcomes.
Online administration via our assessment platform Oasys or our Bureau Service.
- 40 minutes - Wave Professional Styles
Requires a Wave accredited user.