Wave® Focus Styles
The shorter Wave Focus Styles questionnaire (13 minutes completion) very powerfully provides 80% of the validity of Wave Professional Styles. It is used for volume recruitment, selection, development, talent management, succession planning and team effectiveness.
Designed from the hierarchical Wave Model.
Use the three unique Wave Deep Dives to give remarkable insights
- Explore the unusualness of individuals (Facet Ranges)
- Compare motives and talents (Motive-Talent Splits)
- Control for distortion and response faking (Normative-Ipsative Splits)
In a co-validation study, Wave Professional Styles, outperformed the OPQ32i™, NEO-PI-R™, Hogan Personality Inventory™ and 16PF5™ on both work competencies and overall global measures of performance.
High levels of validity improves the predictive power of the questionnaire. Wave was developed to maximize on this validity and give practitioners relevant, powerful data about people.
- Enable better matching of individuals to roles and culture
- Identify and develop potential faster
Reports powered by Wave Focus Style include: Expert, Personal, Line Manager, Interview Guide, Summary Development, Premium Development, Types, Team Roles and Entrepreneurial Potential.
Wave Focus Styles measures motives, talents, preferred culture and competency potential in one dynamic 13 minute online questionnaire.