Wave® Leadership Risk Report
Generated from the Wave Professional Styles personality questionnaire, the Wave Leadership Risk Report is used for:
- Mitigating potential risk to your organization and work culture
- Recruiting successful leaders
- Identifying leadership risk within your organisation
- Developing and Identifying Future Leaders
- Goes beyond the individual focus of risk and looks at the potential impact on an organisation and its culture
- Looks at the ‘light side’ and ‘dark side’ of leadership behaviour
- Provides practical tips to help mitigate risk and the repercussions
- Links with the 3P Leadership Impact model focussing on organizational outcomes
Powered by our leading-edge Wave Professional Styles questionnaire, the report links risk to behaviours under three key impact areas of leadership:
- Professional Leadership
- People Leadership
- Pioneering Leadership
Under each critical area are three risk areas.
The report highlights an individual’s top two potential risk areas and their unintended negative consequence on the individual, the organization and the culture.
Contains practical advice on the positive and negative implications of their behaviour and how to mitigate any potential risk.
The report is Line Manager-friendly and can be accessed immediately with a supporting user guide.
A dynamic risk overview can be generated illustrating the group risk of an executive team.
The Leadership Risk report identifies unintentional risk areas of behaviour and how to mitigate their repercussions on the individual, the organization and the culture.
Online administration via our assessment platform Oasys or our Bureau Service.
- 40 minutes - Wave Professional Styles
Instant access via supporting user guide.