As of May 2020, 44% of organizations had implemented recruitment freezes in response to the current crisis and 61% had extended homeworking significantly.* The job market is changing and recruitment practices are being adapted for virtual delivery. It’s time to rethink how we hire talent moving forward.
Check out our upcoming webinar series to help you as organizations adapt to the new normal:
Pause for Thought
Rethinking Assessment Centers for a Virtual World
Social distancing measures have made traditional assessment centers impossible. Some organizations are adapting this stage of their selection processes whilst others are having a moment of pause to evaluate their effectiveness.
In this webinar, we will share our latest thinking on adopting a ‘validity-optimized’ approach and how this can improve the candidate and assessor experience, make the final assessment stage more predictive and more straightforward to run virtually.
Thursday 18th June (11am-11.30am BST)
Identifying Talent in a Crowded Pool
The Bank of England has warned joblessness could more than double from the current rate of 3.9% by year end.** Looking ahead, organizations will face a surplus of candidates for available roles.
Now is the time to review how we screen talent. In this webinar, we will focus on:
- Identifying the best talent from a larger applicant pool
- Engaging with the right candidates in the screening process
- Improving the efficiency of the process without compromising accuracy
- Ensuring the process remains fair and objective under increased pressure
Tuesday 7th July (11am-11.30am BST)
Reducing risk with data-driven decisions
Utilizing powerful research, data and technology for smarter selection is going to be more crucial than ever. In this webinar, we will explain how using behavioral assessments to power later stages of the process can:
- Reduce the risk of poor hires at this critical time
- Improve the rigor of interviews being conducted remotely
- Increase effectiveness by combining dynamic interview guides with video interviewing technology
Tuesday 21st July (12pm-12.30pm BST)
Aligning role fit with candidate engagement
Rapid organizational transformation will influence what candidates want and expect from their employer. Showcasing what your organization can offer whilst simultaneously identifying candidates with the best fit will be more critical than ever. In this webinar, we will look at how organizations can:
- Promote their organizational brand as part of their assessment process
- Help candidates decide whether they are likely to thrive in a role
- Personalize the candidate experience
- Increase their chances of attracting and retaining candidates with the best fit
Tuesday 4th August (12pm-12.30pm BST)
*CIPD Labour Market Outlook, 2020
Tackling Transformation Webinars
Check out our Tackling Transformation webinar series for valuable information on how to manage the employee experience during this times.
Gain access to the most valid personality questionnaires on the market and our portfolio of aptitude tests with our psychometric testing training courses providing eligibility for full BPS accreditation.
Create an engaging, efficient and effective solution for screening large numbers of applicants, blending our suite of aptitude tests, strengths questionnaires and situational judgment tests (SJTs).