Agility can help you survive.
Resilient Agility will ensure you thrive.
Change and transformation isn’t new, but the current pace is unprecedented and accelerating.
Having employees who are comfortable with complexity and possess the emotional resilience to adapt to change is becoming increasingly important to the success of organizations.
Powered by Wave©, Resilient Agility can help you identify and develop individuals who are more likely to be effective during times of change.
Report generated upon completion of our Wave Personality Questionnaire
Behaviors linked to performance & potential in the workplace
Includes editable ‘Actions’ section to help create personal action plans
The Resilient Agility Model
Our ground-breaking model is based on 10 years of big-data research and focuses on the 4 key drivers of Resilient Agility, each of which is underpinned by 5 behavioral dimensions.
Dealing with Change
Embracing change positively. Managing uncertainty with composure.
Making and maintaining connections. Actively participating and communicating.
Enabling New Ways of Working
Using insights to forge new directions at work. Ensuring effective work plans are delivered.
Capitalizing on the opportunities change presents. Keeping everyone focused on key work objectives.
The Building Resilient Agility Report
- Highly-visual and easy-to-interpret data
- Assesses an individual’s strengths and preferences in relation to each of the four drivers of Resilient Agility
- Provides the individual with opportunity to reflect on the guidance in their profile and create a personal action plan to help build their capacity for effectiveness during change and transformation
Group analytics can also be generated to present the collective capacity for resilient agility in your workforce.
This provides organizations with powerful dynamic data to see the overall picture and benchmark capacity for change at a group level.
When can Resilient Agility be used?
M&A activity and digital transformation are often a major catalyst for change. Building Resilient Agility supports people during change and transformation and can be leveraged as a key part of the communication strategy.
In recent years, there has been an emerging mismatch between what organizations are looking for in early-careers joiners and the behaviors that are prevalent. Resilient Agility provides a valid, practical and user-friendly model to engage the early-careers market.
As people navigate unprecedented change in the workplace, Resilient Agility can support individuals by:
- Increasing self-awareness around how they may respond to transformation
- Understanding how to better deploy their areas of strength during change
- Providing practical tips to improve their capacity for Resilient Agility
- Building their confidence for dealing with change and transformation
- Empowering them to feel part of the process, contributing to a better employee experience
Resilient Agility analytics go beyond the individual to present the collective capacity for change and transformation in your organization.
- Understand team dynamics to see what actions are needed to help them accelerate and progress
- Benchmark the caliber of your workforce for dealing with change and transformation
- Recognize what your starting point is to help your people better move forward
- Use live data to prioritize issues and pave a path for long-lasting change
Find out more about Resilient Agility in this short video:
No training required to interpret report.
Available from either Wave Focus Styles (13-minute completion time) or Wave Professional Styles (35-minute completion time).
Can be administered through your own Oasys platform or via our Bureau team.
"Change is happening at a more rapid pace now than ever and finding tools to adjust to change is critical to both business and personal success"
Got Any Questions
Fill in the form below for more information on how you can start using Resilient Agility in your organization today!
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.