Wave® Transfer Course
Transfer your existing psychometric qualification to Wave® in just one day
- This engaging course equips those already trained in another personality tool to identify best-fit candidates, conduct in-depth development sessions and build future leaders using Wave.
- Allows delegates to register Wave Personality Styles as an additional instrument with the BPS.
- Our course tutors will link learning back to your existing psychometric qualification and previous experience.
This one-day workshop is designed to introduce our Wave® personality questionnaires to participants who are already qualified to the standard of Test User: Occupational Personality (formerly Level B).
After completion of the course, delegates will gain immediate access to our industry-leading Wave Professional Styles and Focus Styles personality questionnaires.
Key Learning Objectives
Delegates will be able to:
- Gain immediate access to the Wave Professional Styles and Focus Styles personality questionnaires
- Interpret Wave® personality questionnaires results and provide high quality feedback
- Apply personality profiling to selection, development, talent management and organisational development practices
- Delve deeper into individuals’ personalities
- Minimise risk in talent-related decision making with increased validity
- Understand the range of report outputs available to support different human resources objectives, such as our Interview Guide, Development Report, Work Roles Team Dynamics Reports and Leadership Risk Report.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to introduce our Wave® assessments to participants who are already qualified to the standard of British Psychological Society (BPS) Test User: Occupational Personality (Level B training).
"Good pace, resources and great staff!"
- King's College London
"Wave is transforming our recruitment and development."
To find out more about this one-day course contact us using the form above or call 020 8619 9000 today!