Wave® Transfer Course
- Equips delegates to identify potential and predict performance using Wave.
- Equips those already trained in another personality tool to use Wave.
This one-day workshop is designed to introduce our Wave® personality questionnaires to participants who are already qualified to the standard of Test User: Occupational Personality (formerly Level B). After completion of the course, delegates will gain immediate access to the Wave Professional Styles and Focus Styles personality questionnaires.
Key Learning Objectives
Delegates will be able to:
- Gain immediate access to the Wave Professional Styles and Focus Styles personality questionnaires.
- Apply the Styles model integrating personality, motivation, competency and culture.
- Interpret and give feedback on the Wave® personality questionnaires.
- Explore response style and control for distortion.
- Delve deeper with Motive-Talent 'splits', Normative-Ipsative 'splits' and Facet ranges.
- Understand reliability, validity and technical data.
- Understand the range of report outputs available for different human resource applications.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to introduce Wave® to participants who are already qualified to the standard of British Psychological Society (BPS) Test User: Occupational Personality (Level B training).
"Wave is transforming our recruitment and development."
"...applying science to the workplace and creating the gold standard for psychometric tests."
- The British Psychological Society