Target Group: Graduates, Management Trainees, Managers and Professionals
The Work Strengths questionnaire identifies the potential strengths of an individual against the successful behaviors required for a graduate, management trainee, manager or professional role. It is designed for:
- Assessing applicants against organizational and cultural fit
- Structuring and standardizing interviews
- Supporting manager recruitment with Interview Guides
- Efficient screening for large volumes of graduate candidates
- Accurate prediction of behaviors
- Easy integration with applicant tracking systems
- Improves caliber of later stage candidates
- Positive candidate experience - questions are relevant with short completion times
- Talent pooling - scores can be pooled across different work streams
- Benchmarking of applicants
- Better placement - shows performance enhancers and inhibitors
Reports show a candidate’s potential strengths against 36 competency areas along with aspects of the culture, job and environment that are likely to enhance or inhibit the candidate’s performance.
For large candidate numbers, a merit list of scores against the key requirements can be provided.
Interview Guides provide a summary of an individual’s scores along with relevant questions and follow up probes for interview.
A superior approach to volume screening of behavioral strengths
Online administration via our assessment platform Oasys or our Bureau Service.
- 20 minutes - Work Strengths
Requires an accredited Wave user to design and oversee projects. Line managers and recruiters can work with the data without training.