Test User: Occupational Personality
(BPS Level B Training)
Learn how to use personality assessments to transform your selection and personal development processes.
Get accredited in the award-winning Wave personality questionnaires and start using them immediately to transform how your organization Hires, Builds and Leads talent.
Wave is recognized for possessing the highest validity on the market and using a unique AI scoring format for forecasting workplace performance.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.
Upcoming Level B Training Dates:
"Saville Assessment have produced a range of Wave reports that are truly innovative and provide a clear insight into what good looks like for our key roles."
Learn how to implement personality assessments, interpret candidate reports and deliver effective feedback to drive superior selection and development activities.
Wave is recognized for being the only tool to identify the alignment between workplace motives and talents, and this two-day BPS-accredited course teaches you the skills and knowledge to use it professionally in the workplace.
This psychometric testing course requires delegates to be Test User: Occupational Ability (Level A) qualified and is suitable for individuals looking to transform their talent assessment.
Key Learning Objectives
This course confers eligibility for the BPS Test User: Occupational Personality qualification (also known as a BPS Level B training)
Delegates will be able to:
- Get immediate access to the full suite of Wave personality assessments and the knowledge to confidently use them
- Use the integrated suite of Wave reports for selection, onboarding and development
- Use report profiles to drive improved interviewing and better recognize high-caliber candidates
- Objectively, fairly and reliably profile behaviors in line with role requirements
- Minimize the risks associated with hiring decisions and shortlist the best candidates
- Accurately identify potential and build talent pipelines
- Delve deeper into individuals' personalities and provide high-quality candidate feedback
- Use and interpret group dynamics with interactive reporting
Not the course you are
Our range of psychometric courses teach you how to use our personality questionnaires and ability tests in the workplace to transform how your organization Hire, Build and Lead talent.
see all courses