Test User: Occupational Personality
(BPS Level B Training)
Get accredited in the market-leading Wave personality questionnaires. Recognized for possessing the highest validity, using the best AI scoring format for forecasting workplace performance and being the only tool to identify alignment between workplace motives and talents, becoming accredited in Wave will transform how you Hire, Build and Lead your talent.
Upcoming Level B Courses
CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE
"Saville Assessment have produced a range of Wave reports that are truly innovative and provide a clear insight into what good looks like for our key roles."
"The Wave ‘deep-dives’ have provided Prudential with useful information and a high level of validity to add the rigor required and reduce the risk of bad hiring decisions at a senior level."
"We are constantly impressed by the value Wave adds to the business. We use the tool and associated reports with our talent throughout their time with us. The fact we are talking the same language at recruitment, onboarding and development means our approach to talent is better aligned and presents a powerful force for the business."
Learn how to analyze candidate reports and interpret profiles to drive superior selection and development activities. This psychometric testing training course requires delegates to be Test User: Occupational Ability (Level A) qualified and is appropriate for individuals looking to transform their talent assessment.
Key Learning Objectives
This course confers eligibility for the BPS Test User: Occupational Personality qualification (also known as a BPS Level B training)
Delegates will be able to:
- Objectively, fairly and reliably profile behaviors in line with role requirements
- Minimize the risks associated with hiring decisions and shortlist the best candidates
- Identify potential and build talent pipelines
- Use report profiles to drive improved interviewing and better recognize high-caliber candidates
- Delve deeper into individuals' personalities and provide high-quality candidate feedback
- Deliver powerful performance development and coaching conversations
- Use and interpret group dynamics with interactive reporting
- Use the integrated suite of reports for selection, onboarding and development
Check Availability and Find Out More
To find out more about our Level B pricing, see what is included in your exclusive assessment starter pack and check the latest availability, please use the form below. Our courses fill early but a member of our team will be in touch within one working hour. Alternatively, call us right away on +44 (0)20 8619 9000.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.