Leadership Impact Practitioner Masterclass
Learn how to take leadership to the next level
It’s time for a fresh approach to leadership assessment; one that goes beyond competencies and strengths, linking leadership behaviors with delivering key organizational outcomes. Become an expert in utilizing the Leadership Impact model and transform how you profile, identify, select and develop your leaders.
CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE
Each course booking comes with a Leadership Impact toolkit worth more than £500!
This highly engaging and practical course gives you a fresh perspective on the latest leadership trends, teaches you the background to the Leadership Impact and Risk models, illustrates how they compare to other frameworks and provides a hands-on opportunity to practice using the suite of reports.
You will need to be Wave-qualified to attend this masterclass. If you are qualified in Test User: Occupational Personality (Level B), you can complete our Wave Distance Learning course at a 50% discount to access the Leadership Impact course.
- Immerse yourself in a new and powerful approach to measuring Leadership Impact and Risk
- See how Impact compares with other leadership models and how the real benefits of this new approach can be gained
- Learn how to articulate and profile leadership requirements in line with organizational strategy
- Practice a new way of hiring and developing leaders where they are likely to create the most positive impact
- Understand Leadership Risk and how this can be useful when working with individuals and senior teams
- See interactive Impact and Risk analytics in action
- Access tools that are built specifically for senior assessment and development
- Enhance your feedback and facilitation skills with tutored practice sessions
Check Availability and Find Out More
To find out more about pricing, see what is included in your exclusive assessment starter pack and check the latest availability please use the form below. Our courses fill early but a member of our team will be in touch within one working hour. Alternatively, call us right away on +44 (0)20 8619 9000.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.