Test User: Occupational Ability
(BPS Level A Training)
This psychometric testing course gives you access to our award-winning portfolio of aptitude tests, consistently proven to be the most valid predictor of workplace performance.
Our assessments cover a wide range of job roles and industries, helping you to quickly and accurately measure the skills important to the role being hired for.
This BPS-accredited training course provides you with the knowledge and confidence to use aptitude tests professionally in your workplace to improve the caliber of shortlisted candidates and maintain a diverse applicant pipeline.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.
Upcoming Level A Training Dates:
"The course director was very passionate about the topics, made it come to life – clear and concise."
Learn how to administer our suite of online aptitude tests, interpret the results, use dynamic candidate reporting and deliver best-practice applicant feedback.
This Test User: Occupational Ability course requires no previous psychometric testing experience and is appropriate for individuals looking to minimize the risks associated with their screening and selection decisions.
Key Learning Objectives
This course confers eligibility for the BPS Test User: Occupational Ability qualification (also known as BPS Level A training)
Delegates will be able to:
- Conduct a job analysis and identify the psychometric assessment requirements
- Administer aptitude tests and interpret candidate results
- Run professional testing sessions
- Ensure a fair and lawful selection process
- Predict job success and performance
- Give best-practice feedback to candidates
- Use dynamic candidate reporting to help guide selection and cut-off scores
- Integrate ability testing and behavioral fit scores with applicant tracking systems
Not the course you are
Our range of psychometric qualification courses teach you how to use our personality questionnaires and ability tests in the workplace to transform how your organization Hire, Build and Lead talent.
see all courses