Test User: Occupational Ability
(BPS Level A Training)
This course gives you access to 180 aptitude tests - consistently proven to be the most valid predictor of workplace performance. Our comprehensive portfolio covers a range of job roles and is proven to improve the caliber of shortlisted candidates, minimize group differences and maintain a diverse applicant pipeline.
CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE
"The Swift Executive Aptitude assessment was chosen due to it being able to assess the intellectual ability required for the role in a short time frame whilst retaining good validity."
"Saville were selected for both the unique qualities of their Swift test and the fact they convinced us, more than any other vendor, of their commitment to partner with BP and offer a high-quality service."
"Saville’s focus on balancing candidate experience with robust assessment has ensured we deliver fair and predictive assessment."
Learn how to administer our online suite of 180 aptitude tests, interpret results, use dynamic candidate reporting and deliver best-practice feedback. This course requires no previous psychometric testing training experience and is appropriate for individuals looking to minimize the risks associated with their screening and selection decisions.
Key Learning Objectives
This course confers eligibility for the BPS Test User: Occupational Ability qualification (also known as a BPS Level A training)
Delegates will be able to:
- Conduct a job analysis and identify the psychometric assessment requirements
- Integrate ability testing and behavioral fit scores with applicant tracking systems
- Administer aptitude tests and interpret candidate results
- Give best-practice feedback to candidates
- Run professional testing sessions
- Ensure a fair and lawful selection process
- Demonstrate the business value of psychometrics
- Use dynamic candidate reporting to help guide selection and cut-off scores
Check Availability and Find Out More
To find out more about pricing, see what is included in your exclusive assessment starter pack and check the latest availability please use the form below. Our courses fill early but a member of our team will be in touch within one working hour. Alternatively, call us right away on +44 (0)20 8619 9000.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.