Add the most powerful personality questionnaire on the market to your portfolio. As the best-in-class predictor of workplace performance, potential, competencies, strengths and preferred culture, Wave sets the market standard for personality questionnaires. Add Wave to your psychometric qualifications today to start transforming your talent assessment.
CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE
"We are constantly impressed by the value Wave adds to the business. We use the tool and associated reports with our talent throughout their time with us. The fact we are talking the same language at recruitment, onboarding and development means our approach to talent is better aligned and presents a powerful force for the business."
"The Wave ‘deep-dives’ have provided Prudential with useful information and a high level of validity to add the rigor required and reduce the risk of bad hiring decisions at a senior level."
"Saville Assessment have produced a range of Wave reports that are truly innovative and provide a clear insight into what good looks like for our key roles."
In just one day you will get accredited to administer the industry-leading Wave personality questionnaires and learn how to use the integrated suite of reports for superior selection and development talent activities. You must be Test User: Occupational Personality (BPS Level B) qualified in another personality tool to attend this course.
Key Learning Objectives
Attending this course benefits from lots of face-to-face interaction and insight from our expert consultants.
On this highly-engaging course, you will learn to:
- Gain immediate access to the Wave Professional Styles and Focus Styles peronality questionnaires
- Interpret Wave personality questionnaire results and provide high-quality feedback
- Apply personality profiling to selection, development, talent management and organizational development practices
- Delve deeper into individuals' personalities
- Minimize risk in talent-related decision making with increased validity
- Understand the range of report outputs available to support different human resources objectives, such as our Interview Guide, Development Report, Work Roles Team Dynamics Reports and Leadership Risk Report
Check Availability and Find Out More
To find out more about pricing, see what is included in your exclusive assessment starter pack and check the latest availability, please use the form below. Our courses fill early but a member of our team will be in touch within one working hour. Alternatively, call us right away on +44 (0)20 8619 9000.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.