The Work Strengths questionnaire takes 20 minutes to complete and generates a one-stop-shop suite of reports for screening, selecting and onboarding talent.
The questionnaire is suitable for graduates, trainee managers, managers and professionals.
Upon completing the questionnaire a Behavioral Profile, Interview Guide and Onboarding Report can be generated seeing an applicant through the end-to-end hire journey.
Why Use Work Strengths?
- Maximize talent pools with job fit scores and merit lists, streaming applicants into the most suitable roles.
- Improve candidate experience with short completion times and work relevant questions showcasing strengths.
- Support hiring managers with easy-to-use interview guides and empower recruiters to make fast and reliable decisions with score dashboards.
- Benchmark against relevant comparison groups and measure workplace culture fit.
- Accurately identify the right people for the right roles based on behaviors which reliably predict performance.
- Accelerate productivity with tailored onboarding reports for new employees and line managers.
The Candidate Experience
The questionnaires use a unique 'rate and rank' format eliciting more detailed information about candidate's workplace preferences.
The Recruiter Experience
Ideal for large-scale volume projects, merit lists can be created and overall fit scores calculated with data from multiple assessments. These facilitate fast and fair candidate comparison and robust and reliable decisions.
How Do I Get Started?
If you would like to know more about using our behavioral screening questionnaires then please fill in the form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.