Test User: Occupational Personality (BPS Level B) - 2 Days
Learn to how to use our powerful personality assessments to enhance your recruitment and personal development processes
- This hands-on course equips delegates to identify best-fit candidates, conduct in-depth development sessions and build future leaders using Wave.
- Practice giving high-quality Wave feedback as well as also receiving feedback from others on your own Wave questionnaire results.
- The course confers eligibility for the British Psychological Society (BPS) Test User: Occupational Personality qualification (also known as BPS Level B training).
Key Learning Objectives
Delegates will be able to:
- Get immediate access to our industry-leading Wave personality questionnaires
- Delve deeper into individuals’ personalities
- Minimise risk in talent-related decision making
- Provide high-quality feedback, further improving candidate experience
- Understand the range of report outputs available to support different human resources objectives, such our Interview Guide, Development Report, Work Roles Team Dynamics Reports and Leadership Risk Report
- Apply personality profiling to selection, development, talent management and organisational development practices
This training course is fully tutored with a minimal amoutn of pre and post course work and confers eligibility for the BPS Test User: Occupational Personality qualification (also known as BPS Level B training) - please note that delegates must be Level A trained to attend.
"Really informative, great handouts and material will be really useful in the future."
"Intense but enjoyable. Good mix of learning & practical work”
- Virgin Money
To find out more about our this course, contact us using the form above or call 020 8619 9000 today!