Gain the skills and knowledge to become a professional assessor. Learn how to apply best-practice recruitment principles and make professional evaluations of candidate performance as a facilitator at assessment and development centers.
This course requires no previous psychometric training and is open to all individuals looking to act as professional assessors at assessment and development events. This course is highly participative and enables delegates to gain practical experience of using different assessment methods.
Key Learning Objectives
Delegates will learn to:
- Understand the pros and cons of different assessment techniques and tools
- Profile the role requirements and select the most appropriate assessment techniques
- Understand how the psychological biases and filters can influence our perception of others
- Bring together all the evidence to make informed selection / development decisions
- Carry out assessments in full compliance with Data Protection and Equal Opportunities legislation
- Apply the objective methodology ORCE (Observe, Record, Classify & Evaluate) to observe and assess candidate performance
Check Availability and Find Out More
To find out more about pricing, see what is included in your exclusive assessment starter pack and check the latest availability please use the form below. Our courses fill early but a member of our team will be in touch within one working hour. Alternatively, call us right away on +44 (0)20 8619 9000.
Thank you for contacting us
One of our team will get back to you shortly.