In-house Psychometric Training
Our flexible training portfolio allows you to access public course content at a time and location to suit your needs as well as exclusive in-house only courses.
If four or more people from your organization require training, we can deliver the following public courses at a venue of your best convenience.
- Test User: Occupational Ability and Personality (Level A and B) – 4 Days.
- Test User: Occupational Ability (Level A) – 2 Days.
- Test User: Occupational Personality (Level B) – 2 Days.
- Wave Transfer – 1 Day.
Why do your Training In-house?
- Flexibility of location – we will travel to the location and venue that is most convenient for you.
- Cost effective – if more than four people from one organization wish to be trained, we can offer preferential rates.
- Flexibility of dates – we can accommodate to the dates that work best for you.
- Tailored content – course content can be tailored to reflect your personal requirements.
In-house Only Training Courses
Content of the following courses can be flexible to the needs of your project. The training can be tailored to how you will be applying the tool and skills required.
Team Roles Facilitation Workshop - 1 Day
Our training equips individuals with all the skills and knowledge they need to use the Team Roles report to assess teams and individuals and understand how they can contribute to a team more effectively.
Performance 360 Training - 1 Day
Our training equips individuals with all the skills and knowledge they need to use our Wave Performance 360 assessment and facilitate effective performance feedback discussions.
Interviewer Skills Training - 1 Day
Our training will equip individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to conduct professional Behavioral or Competency Based Interviews (CBI).
Assessor Training - 1 Day
Our training equips individuals with all the skills and knowledge they need to act as a professional assessor or facilitator at assessment and development events.
"Just the right amount of information covered - comprehensive and well run."
"...applying science to the workplace and creating the gold standard for psychometric tests."
- The British Psychological Society