Why Train With Saville Assessment?
- 95% of course delegates rate our courses as 'very good' or 'excellent'.
- 93% of delegates rate our course materials as 'very good' or 'excellent'.
- 96% of course delegates rate our directors and tutors as 'very good' or 'excellent'
Saville Assessment are committed to providing an exceptional training experience from your initial enquiry, through to your participation and post-course support. This commitment is honored through:
- The highest quality course materials.
- Unrivalled course directors, actively delivering projects who can share real-life and up-to-date examples of content in application.
- Innovative course design and interactive delivery.
- Opportunities to apply what you are learning in feedback and workshop exercises.
- Continued support from the Saville Assessment team after your training is complete.
What training is right for you?
Public Psychometric Training Courses:
- Test User: Occupational Ability and Personality (Level A & B)
- Test User: Occupational Ability (Level A)
- Test User: Occupational Ability (Level B)
- Saville Assessment Wave Transfer
- All Public Training Dates
In-House Psychometric Training:
"...applying science to the workplace and creating the gold standard for psychometric tests."
- The British Psychological Society